SAVE THE DATE!
MSTA 62nd Annual Conference
"Engineering GRAND Ideas in Science"
February 27 - 28, 2015 - Grand Rapids, MI
- Thursday, February 26, 2015 (Professional Development sessions)
- Friday, February 27, 2015
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
- NGSS Sessions
- FEATURED SESSIONS
(Information will be updated weekly, so make sure to check back!)
(A red* next to the title indicates an added session from 12-5-14 to 12-18-14)
TO HELP YOU REGISTER – click here to print instructions!
REGISTRATION LINK: https://netforum.avectra.com/eWeb/StartPage.aspx?Site=MSTA
- 2015 Mail in registration form
- Hotel Information - NOTE - the discounted block is available until Feb. 9th, 2015!
- Information on Student Volunteering
- MSELA Registration and information
- Exhibitor application - please contact the MSTA office for information
- For information on doing a presentation, please contact the MSTA Office 734-973-0433
Link to - REGISTRATION/PRE-REGISTRATION HOURS
Keynote speaker – Page Keeley
Teaching for Conceptual Change: Building a Bridge between Students’ (and Teachers’) Ideas and Scientific
Friday, February 27, 2015 - 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
BOOK SIGNING - Noon at MSTA Bookstore (near registration)
For full details, and information about the author
Happy Hour with HHMI's BioInteractive
Join Howard Hughes Medical Institutes BioInteractive for a viewing of the classroom film, The Origin of Species: Making of a Theory.
Friday, February 27th, 5 pm, Amway Grand Plaza Hotel - Vandenberg Rooms