To be sure to receive the member rate, check your membership status HERE
if you still chose to register as a NON MEMBER, EMAIL the MSTA office so your member status can be updated.
CLICK HERE for a pdf form ONLY if you are paying with a check - online registration is credit card only.
Pricing For Members: (valid thru early bird deadline March 7, 2017)
- One-day - $75 or Student/Retiree $25 ($115 and $45, respectively, after March 7, 2017)
- Two-day - $100 or Student/Retiree $35 ($125 and $60, respectively, after March 7, 2017)
Pricing For Non-Members: (valid thru early bird deadline March 7, 2017)
- One-day - $140 or Student/Retiree $65 ($175 and $85, respectively, after March 7, 2017)
- Two-day - $160 or Student/Retiree $80 ($195 and $100, respectively, after March 7, 2017)
Team Specials for Members Only:
- Two-day Team, Class A&B Schools (must send at least 5 registrants) - $80
- Two-day Team, Class C&C Schools (must send at least 3 registrants) - $80
- Two-day first year Teacher or first year conference attendee - $80
- One-day - $35 for first two co-presenters reduced registration rate for one-day.
- Two-day - $45 for first two co-presenters reduced registration rate for two-days. ($125 after March 7, 2017)
Select this option if you are one of two co-presenters. Any more than 2 co-presenters must pay full registration fee. You must also be a MSTA member to co-present.
Friday Awards Dinner (optional): (CLICK HERE for a pdf registration if you wish to ONLY attend the Awards Dinner)
- Reception, 5:30 pm; Dinner, 6:30 pm - $30
If you will be applying for SCECHS (SB-CBUs), you will need to know your PIC (Personal Identification Code) number. That number can be found on the MOECS website. Click login assistance if you do not have a login name and password.
- State Continuing Education Clock Hours - $20.
Hyatt Place, 46080 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48374
Online Reservations or (248) 513 4111 for group rate of $129 reservations by March 1, 2017. Mention the MSTA Annual Conference.
CLICK HERE for alternative hotel options.